Married and single donors that contribute to the Georgia Tax Credit Scholarship Program are eligible to receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit against their Georgia income tax liability.
The tax credit is limited to the following:
1. Single – $1,000.00 or actual amount contributed, whichever is less.
2. Married filing jointly – $2,500.00 or actual amount contributed, whichever is less.
3. Married filing separately – $1,250.00 or actual amount contributed, whichever is less.
4. LLC or Subchapter ‘S’ corporation – $10,000 or the amount expended, whichever is less.
- On-staff CPA to answer tax questions and ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Ongoing marketing effort to inform and educate the community about tax credit scholarships.
- A minimum of 90% of every dollar contributed will go directly to student scholarships.